Subject: Re: NetBSD And My Mac
To: Rosyna <rosyna@maclink.net>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 08/14/1998 14:00:45
	The best place to ask this would be port-macppc@netbsd.org.

	I don't believe NetBSD supports nubus based powermacs (yet),
	though you should check on the above list to see what the
	future plans may be.

	In the meantime if you have Connectix VirtualPC you should be able
	to run the NetBSD/i386 port under emulation:
		http://www.cs.mu.OZ.AU/tsa/projs/vpcbsd.html

		David/absolute

 -=-  "I know its not the right thing, and I know its not the good thing"  -=-