Subject: CodeWarior 10 Q for NetBSD utility
To: port-mac68k <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 08/01/1998 16:04:33
Howdy!

I have a CodeWarior 10 question. I want to know if someone can tell me
how to pop up a file selection dialog box (with some options) and then
get a file descriptor open to that file.

I want to write a MacOS version of rawrite, a utility commonly used on
other ports to write floppies. port-macppc can really use it now, and
mac68k could if Hauke ever suceeds at figuring out the SIWM.

I want to put up a dialog box to find the file to write to the disk. I'd
also like to tack onto the bottom a pop-up menu with different file
formats, with different checksum options, and a TextEdit field to
enter the write size.

I don't really know how to do this in CodeWarior, and would appreciate
suggestions. :-)

Take care,

Bill