Port-mac68k archive

bootable mac68k iso (Was: Tools mkhybrid(8) for mac68k/macppc ISO9660/HFS install ISO images

On Sun, 2 Jun 2024 at 16:04, Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui%ceres.dti.ne.jp@localhost> wrote:

> abs@ wrote:
>
> > > abs@ wrote:
>  :
> > localsrc/releng/autobuild/etc/autobuild.conf disables the iso-image
> > target for mac68k and riscv. Let me run a quick check that it doesn't
> > explode building an iso-image for netbsd-9 and netbsd-10 and I'll
> > propose changing it to build mac68k by default.
>
> As you wrote another message, mac68k one should work
> if the previous external mkisofs version has worked.

OK, so releng have confirmed the changes to include the mac68k ISO
image are being deployed to the autobuild cluster, so bootable mac68k
ISO images should start showing up on https://nycdn.netbsd.org/ soon
(at which point anyone with a spare 68k mac & a CD writer will be
extremely welcome to help test :)

David