Port-mac68k archive

Re: Wedging on low memory systems

One system is a Mac LC II with 10 megabytes. Even just trying to let it
run the default startup startup scripts will result in a wedge, and I have
never succeeded in getting to the kernel debugger on it.

Looks the similar problem with PR/56932 on 12MB x68k:
https://gnats.netbsd.org/56932

The 10 meg LC II still has issues, but I don't think this is due to this bug.

My LC III+ running 9.99.99 with this fix has been compiling non-stop for nine days and compiled perl in 7 days, 5 hours and 30 minutes, with no issues. Until this fix any non-trivial compile would lock it up.

Thanks!
John