Port-mac68k archive

Re: NetBSD/mac68k on Quadra 800

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 01:04:02PM -0600, Stan Johnson wrote:
> By the way, if the "traditional method" still doesn't work, it should be
> removed from the documentation as a valid way to install NetBSD on
> mac68k systems. The last time I tried the traditional method, the MacOS
> NetBSD installer could only access the first 1 GiB on the disk, and Mkfs
> created filesystems that weren't usable by the installed system (I think
> the version of ffs was too old).

Yes, there is some code missing for big SCSI disks in the old official
booter release. Don't know about mkfs (I guess I never used it).

There is a patched version of the Booter at

	https://cdn.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/martin/mac68k/booter.sea.hqx

and I hope to create an official release of the booter with that
changes and some others soonish.

Martin