Port-mac68k archive

Re: Adding makemandb as build tool for man.db

On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 01:59:57PM -0400, Mouse wrote:
> >> On slow/small enough machines you might want to disable cron
> >> altogether (or all of daily/weekly/monthly).
> > The smaller the machine, the more important proper house-keeping
> > becomes.
>
> Perhaps-- but opinions differ, shall we say, on what relation "proper
> housekeeping" bears to "/etc/{daily,weekly,monthly}".  Personally, I
> have negative interest in getting mail every day, week, and month when
> there is nothing worth reporting in that mail.  But others disagree,
> which is why that's easily configurable.

Exactly. I don't think sysinst should do too much for this cases, but
instead show a short document at the end that points to a (to be
created) wiki page where we describe the details of configurations
for small / slow machines.

This would include the makemandb hint (which actually is not *that* painfull
on most small / slow machines I have), and also point at something like
this to be added to /etc/ssh/sshd_config:

HostKeyAlgorithms       -ecdsa-sha2-nistp256-cert-v01%openssh.com@localhost,-ecdsa-sha2-nistp384-cert-v01%openssh.com@localhost,-ecdsa-sha2-nistp521-cert-v01%openssh.com@localhost,-ssh-ed25519-cert-v01%openssh.com@localhost,-ssh-ed25519-cert-v01,-ecdsa-sha2-nistp256,-ecdsa-sha2-nistp384,-ecdsa-sha2-nistp521,-ssh-ed25519

KexAlgorithms           -ecdh-sha2-nistp256,-ecdh-sha2-nistp384,-ecdh-sha2-nistp521,curve25519-sha256,-curve25519-sha256%libssh.org@localhost

Martin