Port-mac68k archive

Re: Panic while compiling lang/php56

I have a mac68k machine which panics while compiling lang/php56. I don't have a serial console on it, it doesn't do crashdumps, and the dmesg buffer is lost on reboot, so I don't know yet what's happening, but I plan to connect something to the serial soon.

This compiled just fine with the kernel from Michael Hitch. Perhaps the vmparam.h changes should be committed and pulled in to netbsd-7? It'd be nice to be able to use gcc with a default Amiga installation, too :)

John