From: Cindy Croxton Electronics Plus <sales%elecplus.com@localhost>
Date: 2 November 2013 15:03
Subject: last chance before scrap
To: "General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts" <cctalk%classiccmp.org@localhost>

After sitting on literally several tons of equipment for the last 16+ years,
I am selling it off.

Next Saturday, November 9th, the warehouse will be open from 9AM to 5PM.
All are welcome, cash and carry, and no, I don't want to ship anything else.

EISA, ISA, VLB cards, IO, sound, video, etc.

Old Sun, IBM, etc.

Old laptops, starting with 8088 thru PII or PII, complete and incomplete

Old Apple laptops, complete and incomplete

Ruggedized Panasonic Toughbooks, incomplete

Several hundred old modems, some new in the box, 300 baud on up

Network equipment, NIC cards, baluns

Terminals, keyboards

Complete computers 80386 and up

Cindy Croxton