Port-mac68k archive

Re: macbsd.com

Hi,

The site seems to be down. Has anyone an archive of the resources that were there? I know they were mostly very old, but still...

That was my bad. There was a power outage at the datacenter which lasted longer than the batteries, and because the machine came up quicker than the router, it didn't bind to the public IP addresses. I've fixed it so that problem won't happen again (although the likelyhood of the datacenter having a bad mains breaker bring down everything isn't high).

Fetch away!

John