Subject: Re: Framebuffer test kernel
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.org>
From: Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv84@gmail.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/02/2007 20:01:32

Hi,

So here we go.  I have just uploaded another kernel at the same
address as before:

> 	ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/jmmv/netbsd-mac68k-fb.gz

This one should let you run the Xmac68k server as before.  It also
has some changes in the genfb@NuBus attachment routines, although I'm
still afraid it will not work in these cases.  1bpp still does not
work as expected.

I feel this is close to being finished (and it's taking longer than I
wanted).  I hope to be able to publish some preliminary patches for
review during this week.

Any testing will be highly appreciated :-)

Thanks,

On Aug 30, 2007, at 9:37 PM, Julio M. Merino Vidal wrote:

- --
Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv84@gmail.com>