Subject: Re: Free Hardware - Centris 650, Mac IIci and OddsNEnds
To: yancm@sdf.lonestar.org <yancm@sdf.lonestar.org>
From: None <mngrif@gmail.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/08/2007 19:14:26
More than anything I'm in dire need of a hard drive that will fit that
650. I have one myself (128MB of RAM!!) that I whore out shell
accounts to various people but only has 100MB of disk space to NetBSD.
NFS is good and all, but it would be nice to be comfortable with room
to spare. A monitor bigger than the 12" that I have would be nice too.

And best of all, I'm 2.5 hrs away (Lexington, KY)!

I'm not too sure about being able to get ALL of it though, but the
above constitutes my "needs" at the moment. Perhaps the IICI if it
runs BSD, I still have tons of 72 pin RAM.

This also reminds me that I have three or four boxes filled up with
various cables for macs of that era (mostly SCSI, ADB, AppleTalk
adapters, and 10mbit hubs). Shipping is an option with these as cables
can be light weight.

--
 -
  Michael Griffith