Subject: Free Hardware - Centris 650, Mac IIci and OddsNEnds
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: None <yancm@sdf.lonestar.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/05/2007 20:49:46
Dear port-mac68k'ers

Apologies if this is construed as spam...

I'm cleaning up, too much unused technoclutter.

I have a very basic MacIIci and a slightly more beefy Centris 650 I need
to find a home for. I hate to see these go to a land-fill, I don't
really have time to ebay them...

Available in Columbus Indiana, shipping is not a good option as I'm not
sure I can box them to withstand UPS, I might try, but it is risky and I'd
look for the recipient to pay boxing and shipping charges. You probably
won't
want the monitors if shipping.

- Centris 650 has 40 MB ram, I believe I have a 2G and 128 MB HD
+ CDROM in the case but I stole the SCSI ribbon cable for
another project...I just don't have time to mess with it, but
I'm sure it's functional - it boots from floppy just fine. I'm pretty
sure the smaller disk has sys 7.1 or 7.5 and the larger disk
is set up as NetBSD. I was using this as my firewall with 1.6.2
(or 2.x?) until I outgrew it.
- IICI has 12MB ram, 78.1MB HD, sys 7.1
- Also, StyleWriterII
- Some NIC's (a couple are 10 base-2, aka coax)
- A hub that does 10 base-2 -> 10 base-T bridging
- Some 10 base-T cable and terminators/T's
- An enhanced video card
- 2 14" original Mac/Sony type color monitors
- Misc OS and other disketts...

Please contact me within 7 days if interested...free for pick up!
--gene