Subject: Re: SE/30 as a network router?
To: None <mngrif@gmail.com>
From: Nuno Teixeira <nunotex@mac.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/08/2007 23:44:58
Hello,

Today I've tried to connect both cards on SE/30 but it doesn't work.
MacOS 7.5 reports an error about TCP and NetBSD only detects Asante
and not Farallon.

:(

Anyone knows why? I've read about a guy with 2 devices (vga card and
accelarator) attached to an Asante card.

Thanks,

	Nuno Teixeira

Nuno Teixeira