Subject: Re: noncontingous DMA segments with mc0 at obio
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.org>
From: Tim & Alethea Larson <thelarsons3@cox.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/29/2006 05:19:11
Paul Ripke wrote:
>> For that matter, where is the latest beta snapshot?  I looked around a
>> little bit, but the latest I could find was very early December.  Is
>> that the most recent?
>
> Looks like releng hasn't done a build since about 2006-12-08. I've

Yeah, that's what I found, even though the documentation says they are
trying to build 2-3 times a week.  I thought maybe I was missing something.

> just kicked off a "cvs up" on my netbsd-4 build dir, and I'll kick
> off a cross-build of mac68k, if you're interested. Won't be
> soft-float, though.

Anything recent enough to have the mc0 fix is fine with me!  Worst case
is I wipe the drives and go back to 2.1, but I guess I can test drive a
beta.

Tim
--
Tim & Alethea