Subject: Re: noncontingous DMA segments with mc0 at obio
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.org>
From: Paul Ripke <stix@stix.id.au>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/29/2006 15:55:28
On Thu, Dec 28, 2006 at 09:54:05PM -0600, Tim & Alethea Larson wrote:
> Martin Husemann wrote:
> >On Thu, Dec 28, 2006 at 07:02:50AM -0600, Tim & Alethea Larson wrote:
> >>Was the patch you'd mentioned previously committed?
> >
> >Yes, and pulled up to netbsd-4 on 2006/12/15.
>
> Great!  Now the only question is how to get v4 to the machine since
> networking is dead.  Will the machine die a catastrophic death if I put
> the 2.1 kernel back in long enough to DL the v4 beta?

Did you upgrade userland? I think you'll find quite a few problems
going back if you have... but you could be (very) lucky!

> For that matter, where is the latest beta snapshot?  I looked around a
> little bit, but the latest I could find was very early December.  Is
> that the most recent?

Looks like releng hasn't done a build since about 2006-12-08. I've
just kicked off a "cvs up" on my netbsd-4 build dir, and I'll kick
off a cross-build of mac68k, if you're interested. Won't be
soft-float, though.

--
Paul Ripke