Subject: Re: Nubus video cards
To: Hauke Fath <hauke@Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
From: Kazuyuki Inanaga <happyday@pp.iij4u.or.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/12/2006 15:21:22
Hi,

> At 15:23 Uhr +0900 7.12.2006, I wrote:
>> I probably have VillageTronic Mac Picasso 340 (and 320) somewhere
>> in my garage.

Last weekend, I went through every corner of my garage (storehouse),
but I couldn't find it out. There are so many junk 68k stuff, just
a "graveyard" of Apple & Macintosh... ;).  Sorry, later again.

I found 2 of 10/100 Mb NuBus NIC, "Farallon Fast EtherTX" (Maybe,
I can't see Products Number on it.) and "AsanteFast".

AsanteFast works with GENERIC kernel, but it's transfer speed is
same as Quadra. I have no info about 100 Mb driver for NetBSD.
This Farallon NIC has no driver FD, it doesn't work even on MacOS.
Unfortunately, Farallon's website has closed already. p

Thanks,
Kazu Inanaga