Subject: Re: favorite wm for the low end
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: None <mngrif@gmail.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/10/2006 20:55:59
Actually, KDE will do this out of the box (with KDE applications) if
you tell it to use MacOS-style bindings durring the first run dialog.
But, KDE is slow enough on my old P2-400, I'd hate to bother running
it on my Centris 650!

As far as light weight WMs go, I know this has been covered in this
thread, but fluxbox and TWM rank very high in my mind. TWM because
it's included by default on almost every installation known to mankind
(thus, I'm in a comfortable environment even if they use evilwm or
worse: GNOME), and flux because it eats up around 700K of core.

- Mike