Subject: Re: favorite wm for the low end
To: None <thelarsons3@cox.net>
From: Bruce O'Neel <edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/08/2006 15:00:34
Hi,

I've very partial to tvtwm.  Set with no window borders and
almost no color.  I find it very relaxing and quick to work
with.  Others in my office seem to hate it.  Works with
m68k systems on up.

My .tvtwmrc file is:

=====

NoTitle
RandomPlacement
VirtualDesktop "5x2-0-0"

Color {
        PannerBackground "gray"
}

Sticky {
  "xclock"
  }

Function "move-or-raise"   { f.move f.deltastop f.raise }

Function "resize-or-zoom"  { f.resize f.deltastop f.fullzoom }
Function "resize-or-lower" { f.resize f.deltastop f.lower }
Function "resize-or-raise" { f.resize f.deltastop f.raise }

Button1 = m : window : f.function "move-or-raise"
Button3 = m : window : f.function "resize-or-lower"

Button3 =   : window : f.function "resize-or-lower"

"x"     =   : root   : f.exec "exec xterm -ls -sb -sl 10000 &"
Button1 =   : root   : f.menu "mgmt"

menu "mgmt" {
        "tvtwm"         f.title
        "Refresh"       f.refresh