Subject: Re: NetBSD-4 softfloat (was: Apache on Mac68k)
To: Hauke Fath <hauke@Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
From: Bruce O'Neel <edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/06/2006 14:51:20
Hi,

Unless something has changed, you do a normal build.sh
build but you set MKSOFTFLOAT=yes beforehand.

For those of you who want to play with the 68k systems,
first, thanks, and second get something, anything, faster
for building.

It can be days to build stuff on a 68k system.  If you only
will run apple hardware get some cheap G3 to run build.sh
on.  Otherwise, if you can stand to see a x86 boot, intel
systems run gcc very fast, and this makes build.sh
run fast.

cheers

bruce

--