Subject: Re: Apache on Mac68k
To: De Served <deserved@cogeco.ca>
From: Bruce O'Neel <edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/06/2006 14:54:45
Hi,

If you need a softfloat built package you have to pass -msoft-float
as a compiler flag.  This will likely mean that you'll have to have a libc
that has the software floating point built in.  It's probably easier to
do this on a system that the softfloat version is installed on.

cheers

bruce

--
edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org