Subject: Re: macbsd.com going away
To: Hauke Fath <hauke@Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
From: John Klos <john@ziaspace.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/05/2006 11:26:43
> that's a generous offer.  :)

It's not too hard - I host lots of sites already!

> It's a good thing that the name stays around, after being in so many
> archives. And although generating dynamic web content is more than a Quadra
> can offer, a central place to put mac68k related docs and patches is a good
> thing.

I agree. The more I think about it, the more I like the idea that at least
some of the documentation could benefit by being put into a wiki. Now to
find someone who's set one up... I don't see MediaWiki in pkgsrc...

John
--
Today is the day that my destiny calls me!
   Meowth