Subject: mac68k and bsdstats
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Gheorghe Ardelean <ardelean@ww.uni-erlangen.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/10/2006 00:12:50
Hi,

I've found an interesting page designed to spread the word about *BSD's.
How many they are in use, which architectures etc.The link is here:

 http://www.bsdstats.org/

By looking at this page I've seen that there are not that many
NetBSD systems registered and there have been no mac68k. Now are 2
systems I have registered (LC III + LC 475) but I'd like to see higher
numbers. So if you think this is ok for you just download their script and
put it somewhere on the system.

To run the script one has to add the following lines to /etc/rc.conf

monthly_statistics_report_devices="YES"
monthly_statistics_enable="YES"

and after that download and run the following script:

http://www.bsdstats.org/downloads/300.statistics

Regards,

Johny.

P.S. Could somebody spread the word on netbsd-users or a more appropriate
list?