Subject: Re: powerbook duo 250 needed for loan to get supported?
To: nick thompson <nicholas.thompson1@mchsi.com>
From: Hauke Fath <hauke@Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/31/2006 21:00:09
At 16:05 Uhr -0500 24.7.2006, nick thompson wrote:
>>> Hauke is writing up a howto on something in the area
>>> of that. I think it will be a very useful document.
>>
>> I'm sure it will be.   Anything that helps people install and use NetBSD
>> or Linux is a very useful document.
>>
>*bump*

Thanks.  ;)

>Any progress on this document? :)

There is http://la.causeuse.org/hauke/macbsd/slip/ for a start, although
it's not complete: client side and IP routing related information is
missing.

I still have the i486 notebook laying around on my desk as a reminder, but
since I am going to spend most of August offline on my bicycle, there will
be no updates until September.

As listed, depending on the NetBSD version you run,
http://www.NetBSD.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=33923 and
http://www.NetBSD.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=33672
may be interesting.

HTH,