Subject: RE: NetBSD 3 SCSI broken
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Johnson, Stanley J. (JSC-OH2) <stanley.j.johnson@nasa.gov>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/17/2006 08:13:49
I've tried building all the NetBSD 3 packages on two different Quadra
840 systems (one has 32 MB memory, the other has 128 MB, both have 18 GB
Seagate SCSI disks), and invariably they will lock up after about a
week, but not at the same point.  I even tried a spare system board,
same result.  An SE/30 also locked up, after about 3 weeks.  If someone
knows a way to capture the state of the systems after a hang for
debugging, please let me know.

-Stan