Subject: To promote Open Source in Belgium, you need to be on Microsofts payroll
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Marc <marcsje@fulladsl.be>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/14/2006 19:32:27
(You might want to redistribute this message)

The engineer that promotes Open Source in the Northern (Flanders, 6
million people) region of Belgium works part time for Microsoft and part
time for the Ministry of Education.

I feel these two jobs don't go together: I have nothing against
commercial products, but it must be difficult to defend both at the same
time.  I know this engineer works for Anytime Anywhere Learning
(Microsoft  http://www.aal.be) and for http://vrijesoftware.klascement.net

I filed a complaint to the Commission "Digital Flanders", and if you
want to react, look on the page
http://www.vlaamsparlement.be/Proteus4/p3app/jsppages/queryDetail.jsp?pQueryId=400044

You could mail the chief of this commisson, Patricia Ceysens, but of
course, I like to hear about your actions too ....

(I know the name of this engineer)

Marc