Subject: Re: Color X Server for NetBSD 2.0.2
To: Bruce O'Neel <edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org>
From: Marina Fielke <marina@marinahome.com.au>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/22/2005 06:44:01
Bruce,

I didn't use the softbuild float. There is a Xmac68k_color.bz2
At ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/mac68k/contrib/Xmac68kcolor.
How do I use this file.  And do I still follow your other step using the
additional .tgz files from the ftp address you supplied.

Another question can you install the softfloat build on a machine that has a
FPU like mine (I have upgraded my 575 board with a full 68040)? Will this
build ignore the FPU and run slower on this machine?