Subject: =?iso-2022-jp?B?UmU6IER1byAyNzBj?=
To: None <undisclosed-recipients>
From: Scott Reynolds <scottr@clank.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/09/2005 23:05:47
>From owner-port-mac68k@netbsd.org  Fri Sep  9 14:18:38 2005
	by mail.netbsd.org (Postfix) with SMTP id 4695A63B146
	for <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>; Fri,  9 Sep 2005 14:18:38 +0000 (UTC)
  by localhost with SMTP; 9 Sep 2005 14:11:56 -0000
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 23:11:56 +0900
From:  <tkuwata@infoseek.jp>
To:  "port-mac68k@netbsd.org" <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>

Hi,

I installed NetBSD 1.5.3 to Duo270c and use X on it, though Ether MicroDock/NetDock did not work on Duo270c. I tried NetBSD 2.0 (netbsd-INSTALL.gz) on Duo270c once, but it did not boot. I don't know much about recent kernels. You can try these kernels.

http://kyoto.cool.ne.jp/duo230/download.html

I think 240 mg hard drive is a little bit small, but would be OK.

tkuwata