Subject: Re: installation woes... part (2)
To: Riccardo Mottola <zuse@libero.it>
From: Nuno Teixeira <nu@nunotex.freeshell.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/12/2005 23:41:35
Hi,

Well, I have the same problems. I quit installer kernel for a long time
ago and I use "classic install" with success. When a new version is out
like 2.0.2 its easy enough to upgrade the system: just untar .tgz and
use etcupdate. Thats all I do.

Of course I will be very happy if I can use installer kernel instead :(

Yours,

	Nuno Teixeira