Subject: Fwd: OpenBSD trouble
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Nate Tobik <greengiant@gmail.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/23/2005 09:18:56
Hi,

    You will find the OpenBSD mac68k mailing list on this page
http://www.openbsd.org/mac68k.html  it's towards the top.  I've been
subscribed a while, it's not very active.  FWIW I've tried both
OpenBSD and NetBSD on my Quadra 660av.  OpenBSD works, but don't
expect much, it's not as complete as NetBSD.  NetBSD worked  like a
charm, and there is still active development for it.  I think recently
there was some development activity for the OpenBSD m68k, but not
much.

~Nate