Subject: Re: Softfloat and -current
To: Joe Laffey <joe@laffeycomputer.com>
From: Bruce ONeel <edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/16/2004 15:50:40
Hi,

You can get the NetBSD 2.0 RC4 install sets from
ftp://ftp.ziaspace.com/pub/NetBSD/m68k/NetBSD-2.0_RC4-mac-softfloat.

These seem to work fine.

The thread about softfloat now is about current.  The changes
to get NetBSD to build and run on LC040s is now part of the
source tree, but, alas, does not seem to quite work yet though
looks to be some ehternet/appletalk interrupt, maybe.

cheers

bruce