Subject: Re: Softfloat and -current
To: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
From: Bruce O'Neel <edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/13/2004 17:29:04
Hi,

It turns out, oddly enough, that the libm Makefile problem I wrote
about yesterday is the problem with the sysinst kernel.  I'm amazed
at how much FP work printf and friends do.

I'm suprised, but I checked out a clean copy of current yesterday,
put in my 2 line change to lib/libm/Makefile, built everything, and
then my PB540 booted with no problem netbsd-INSTALLSBC.gz.

If anyone else wants to give it a shot then the the files are at
ftp://ftp.ziaspace.com/pub/NetBSD/m68k/current.

The changed Makefile is there as well.

cheers

bruce

--