Subject: Re: Who is maintaining mac68k now?
To: Michael R. Zucca <mrz5149@acm.org>
From: Dave Huang <khym@azeotrope.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/12/2004 11:35:28
On Fri, Nov 12, 2004 at 11:37:47AM -0500, Michael R. Zucca wrote:
> Just a question, but who is "manning the ship" for NetBSD mac68k now?
> The last I heard it was Scott R. but I haven't seen hide nor hair of him
> in ages. Who has commit rights, etc?
>
> The reason I ask is that the preliminary AV SCSI DMA support changes
> that I submitted in PR 24883 still aren't in the source tree. :(

Don't know, but FWIW, they don't apply cleanly to -current; I was
planning on fixing it up, but haven't had a chance yet. Don't worry,
they haven't been forgotten :)
INet: khym@azeotrope.org |  they raise a paw / the bat, the cat /
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 29 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++