Subject: Re: Untested NetBSD 2.0 RC2 build for Mac68k softfloat
To: Joel Rees <joel_rees@sannet.ne.jp>
From: Bruce O'Neel <edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/20/2004 12:09:29
Hi,

Sorry, I was in sunny England and Scotland (and it wasn't too rainy).

You might want to try again since when you did this ftp.ziaspace.com was
way way overloaded.

I'm right now downloading the sources for RC4 and I'll build that as soon
as the download gets done.  Not downloading real fast though.

cheers

bruce

--
edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org