Subject: Powerbook 180?
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Stefan Schumacher <stefan@net-tex.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/12/2004 11:00:16
--cNdxnHkX5QqsyA0e

An old Powerbook 180 from 1994 was offered to me, and I'm quite
interested in it (I never had any Apple HW).

Unfortunately I couldn't find any up to date information about an
actual NetBSD on it. (NetBSD/mac68k Machine Status is from 1998)

Can it run 2.0 with X11? I'd like to use it with xpdf at a beamer,
showing some PDF Slides.

Another HW question: what about the HDD? It's SCSI, but which size?
2.5in?

Please keep me cc'ed
--=20
Vielleicht k=F6nnte das irgendwer Arnold Schwarzenegger ausrichten, bevor e=
r=20
wieder einmal zu George W. Bush spricht. Der hat ja angeblich schon genug=
=20
Probleme, die Welt zu verstehen.
http://www.zeit.de/2004/37/schwarzenegger_bush

--cNdxnHkX5QqsyA0e