Subject: Cross Compiling ... help a newbe.....
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.org>
From: Michael Mielko <mastersounds@mindspring.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/28/2004 14:44:14
Is it possible to cross compile (Maybe I mean install)  netbsd on a Mac
OS X machine or Windows XP machine, and generate the proper install
information code on a target machine (Mac Performa 460  - a 03 machine,
no fpu)

perhaps I need to understand the concept of cross compiling, and what
tools andwhatever else I would need to get this going....

I want to end up with netbsd running on the Performa 460 with color an
some type of x-window GUI KDE would be nice, but I am realistic, it's
an old machine .... any gui would be ok...