Subject: Re: Portuguese Keyboard Support on NetBSD (PR #21430)
To: Nuno Teixeira <nu@nunotex.freeshell.org>
From: Frederick Bruckman <fredb@immanent.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/05/2004 17:24:53
On Mon, 5 Jul 2004, Nuno Teixeira wrote:

> I've discovered that current and 2.0-BETA has pt portuguese patch
> apllied. I suposed that it is:
> http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=23295
>
> I will try last snapshot from releng.netbsd.org on my SE/30 to see if it
> works.
>
> I don't understand why netbsd developers denied pr 21430 and accepted pr
> 23295. Both kernel changes.

Heh. Probably because the newer one was a complete patch against
(then) current, and trivial to apply. Yours, filed against 1.3.1,
initially looked harder -- more like a suggestion that you had never
tried to compile -- and then got buried at the bottom of the pile. The
effect of the two looks to be identical -- I'll go ahead and close
yours.

Frederick