Subject: 2.0 beta softfloat build from 26 June
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Bruce ONeel <edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/28/2004 11:03:43
Hi,

The build from this weekend is on

ftp://lain.ziaspace.com/pub/NetBSD/m68k/NetBSD-release-2.0-mac-softfloat

Thanks to John Klos for CPU, diskspace, and bandwith for this, as
per usual.

I'll note that I'll not have reasonable internet access until after
July 20, so, I may, or may not, be able to do another build before
then.  If someone else wants to try just expand the
030-20040607-2.0.tar.gz and the softfloat-20040420-2.0.tar.gz
files overtop of the source directory and run the BUILD.help
file.  Wait a while.  It is probably worth checking to see that
none of the modified files in those two tar files are newer
int the src tree as well.

cheers

bruce