Subject: Re: Problems Partitioning with NetBSD 2.0-softfloat
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Joel Rees <joel_rees@sannet.ne.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/14/2004 22:22:02
>> But I think my hardware is bad. Wish I had time to test it.
>
> Hmm. That reminds me of the story of the gambler who said, "Yeah, I
> know the game is crooked, but its the only one in town!"

Yeah, fine. Are you gonna pay for the bus analyzers? Or the five
working days it would take me to refresh my memory on SCSI control
sequences and pin it down with software? Hey, I wouldn't even complain
if you just sent me a full 33MHz '040 so I could at least eliminate one
known likely source of problems.

;->

<sigh/> Would be nice if I could afford the cost of a full '040 on eBay
plus the shipping to Japan.