Subject: distcc instructions
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Claudio Leite <leitec@helgedom.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/11/2004 09:57:58
http://leitec.org/distcc-howto.txt

The simple examples work, but I'm having troubles with a bug in uvm_bio.c.
I've seen this pop up in other apps (ftp alpha.gnu.org crashes on me, too,
after I log in.)

Whenever I specify any sort of arguments in the distcc command line, my
machine crashes with the following:

panic: kernel diagnostic assertion "umap->refcount != 0" failed: file
"/home/leitec/bsd/src/sys/uvm/uvm_bio.c", line 257
Stopped in pid 2128.1 (distcc) at	netbsd:cpu_Debugger+0x6:	unlk
6
db>

I searched the mailing lists and found a similar problem exists in port-arm,
but I have no idea how to fix this. Has anyone seen this, too? I'm interested
to know if other's machines crash with distcc.

-Claudio

--
Claudio Leite
- http://leitec.org/