Subject: 2.0 Beta build for softfloat systems from 29 May
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Bruce O'Neel <edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/31/2004 12:26:35
Hi,

A 2.0 beta build for softfloat systems from the 29 May tar files lives at:

ftp://lain.ziaspace.com/pub/NetBSD/m68k/NetBSD-release-2.0-mac-softfloat/

This has had the usual rigorous testing, ie, it installed and seems to
run on one powerbook 540c.  I will note that this is the first time
(ever, I think) that the install has crashed on me.  In this case it
crashed trying to run the postinstall step to clean up some out of
date files.  An umount of my disk, followed by a fsck to clean things
up, followed by running sysinst again seems to have gotten around the
problem.  I'll try another system tonight.

cheers

bruce

--
edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org