Subject: Re: 23 May build for Mac68k softfloat
To: Joel Rees <joel_rees@sannet.ne.jp>
From: Bruce O'Neel <edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/26/2004 12:21:43
Hi,

Thanks for testing this.

The softfloat build should work fine regardless of the type of LC040
you have.  The type of LC040 changes whether or not a FPU instruction
can be trapped correctly.  The softfloat build should have *no* fpu
instructions.  All of the FPU instructions should be replaced by calls
to subroutines by gcc.

cheers

bruce

--