Subject: Re: Booting 1.6.2 on Q700
To: Tim McNamara <timmcn@bitstream.net>
From: Bruce O'Neel <edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/24/2004 09:13:04
Hi,

With 1.6.x you probably should use sysinst rather than the MacOS installer.

That said, what happens if you just wait a bit?  I've had cases where I
had not made the right devices and it just took a while (5 mins?) to make the
proper devices and continue.

The other thing to try is booting the install kernel.  Does it boot?
Can it see the disk?

cheers

bruce

--