Subject: Softfloat build of Beta 2.0 from 16/5/2004
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Bruce O'Neel <edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/18/2004 09:22:36
Hi,

The above build from the tar files is at

ftp://lain.ziaspace.com/pub/NetBSD/m68k/NetBSD-release-2.0-mac-softfloat

Per usual it has been tested by loading on two different Powerbook
540c machines.

Btw, the list has been very quiet.  Has anyone tried either the
regular builds or the softfloat builds?  The time to test is now and
not 2 days after the release announcement for 2.0 :-) For what it's
worth it seems stable so I don't think you'd be risking much to
upgrade.

The most recent official build is (I believe) at:

ftp://releng.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/netbsd-2-0/200405100000/mac68k/

Thanks again to John Klos for CPU, diskspace, and network bandwith.

cheers

bruce
--
edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org