Subject: Re: i got it to boot but ...
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Joel Rees <joel_rees@sannet.ne.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/08/2004 07:27:40
On 2004.5.8, at 04:57 AM, wizardjozino wrote:

> i got netBSD to boot on a se/30 but i have no vi and i can't configure
> the
> machine with out vi .... it says "unable to create temporary file:
> Read-only
> file system"

Possibly because you haven't mounted the other file systems? I think
you might want to do something like

     mount -a -u

but you might want to check the syntax

     man mount

but of course, if you only have one partition, it should already be
mounted, even if read only.

--
Joel Rees
     Getting involved in the neighbor's family squabbles is dangerous.