Subject: Re: Release 2.0 beta build with X11 and Xmac68k_color
To: Bruce O'Neel <edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org>
From: Frederick Bruckman <fredb@immanent.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/13/2004 08:28:56
On Tue, 13 Apr 2004, Bruce O'Neel wrote:

> This also has a crossbuilt X11 with Xmac68k_color converted to run
> under xfree as well, so it cross builds too.  That took a lot of blind
> hacking, so I'm not very confident that this is ok.

I posted patches for that to this list last month, including fixes for
the native build. Unfortunately, Ken Sugawara (a.k.a Ken Nakata) says
he's not the sole source of the code, so as much as he's willing to
assign copyright to TNF for his part, we don't have a license to
distribute the whole body of work, or even know who to ask to get it,
so it can't be committed.

Frederick