Subject: Re: NetBSD 2.0 for non FPU macs
To: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
From: Bruce O'Neel <edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/02/2004 11:39:42
Hi,

The goal of my patches is that if you set MKSOFTFLOAT to yes then you get the
softfloat build, else you get an unpreturbed normal build.

I've only tested the first of these :-)  I'll try to get some time to
test both ways.

BTW, the otherthing that needs to be built -msoft-float is the packages.
The stuff out pkg_src doesn't work reliabably otherwise.  This sadly means
another build on not such a fast system.

Thanks!

cheers

bruce

--