Subject: df gives me funny numbers on lc040 on p630
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.org>
From: Joel Rees <joel_rees@sannet.ne.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/01/2004 21:40:00
No segfaults! Yeah! I even tested it compiling a four line helloworld
with some floating point math decorations, and it doesn't complain.
(Okay, that's not much of a test, but it does look promising.)

I just finished unpacking the tarball for pkgsrc into /usr. No source
loaded yet. All the non-X stuff from Bruce's softfloat tarballs is
unpacked into the tree.

my /usr partition is 2.6 G.

fsck -pf on the unmounted partition gives me

     84203 files, 334772 used, 2076374 free (2078 frags, 259287 blocks,
0.1% fragmentation)

df reports 3806548 1K blocks, 1730174 used, 1695719 available, 50%
capacity. (It was reporting 43% capacity before I unpacked pkgsrc, but
I didn't write those numbers down.)

Perhaps df missed the softfloat flag for the compile? Or is it
something else?

No segfaults! Yeah! I'm going to get busy and get apache running on
this thing!