Subject: make exits on signal 11
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Lesniak <mlesniak@vt.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/21/2004 15:17:18
I reinstalled comp.tgz because I was getting weird errors and nothing
would compile...

Now, I try to install pkg_install,
# cd /usr/pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkg_install
# make

and the last thing I see is, after it goes through its bit about the
vulnerabilities file not found and skipping vulnerability checking is:

===> Extracting for pkg_install-20040115
===> Patching for pkg_install-20040115
cd /usr/pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkg_install/work/libnbcompat && /usr/bin/env
CC="gcc" ./confi
gure &&		/usr/bin/make
*** Signal 11

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkg_install
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkg_install
*** Error code 1

What could the problem be?  Why won't this old dog compile?
Should I scrap this whole NetBSD install and start over?

Thanks,
mL