Subject: Re: dt
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Tim & Alethea Larson <thelarsons3@cox.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/13/2004 07:23:43
Michael Lesniak wrote:

> Can someone tell me how to reverse the type, and have that be the
> default at boot up, or tell me where I can find some comprehensive
> documentation on how to do so?

dt doesn't just reverse the colors of the console automatically.  (It
would be wonderful if someone wrote a patch to make the console reverse
video by default.  Then we could just use screen like the rest of the
world.)  After login, run "dt" and you will get 3 virtual terminals in
reverse video.  In the meantime, turn the brightness nob all the way
down like I do.

Interesting though.  I just noticed that running dt from an ssh session
on a remote machine (I tried a --help option to see if I could get any
info since I don't have a man page) caused the 3 terminals to appear on
the console.

Tim

--
Tim & Alethea