Subject: Re: reclaiming disk space from "sets" installation
To: J. MacPhail <jrm@kw.igs.net>
From: Bruce ONeel <edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/23/2004 17:15:22
Hi,

I have a powerbook with a 160meg disk.  My root partition is
150meg or so and I have 37meg in my home directory and
almost 9 meg free.  It runs fine and I use it every day
(right now as I type).

I did not install the man pages.  I did install the compilers but
removed some of the backends  (like I don't think I can do
fortran code right now).  I use ratpoison rather than twm
as my window manager.  Since I don't use many X
apps I removed some of them.  It took a bit of poking but
in the end it works well.

cheers

bruce